At the law offices of Aversa & Linn, our goal is to provide legal representation to people dealing with many kinds of serious injury and to obtain compensation for these injuries. We represent persons:
- Who were injured in a car, truck or motorcycle accident
- Who were injured by the actions of a medical provider or hospital
- Who were injured on the job
- Who were injured at someone else's place of business
- Who were hurt as a result of dangerous or defective products
- Who have lost loved ones in fatal accidents
Whether your injury occurred through the negligence of someone else or whether it occurred at your place of work, we stand ready to protect your rights. Our business is getting you the help you need to deal with your injury and go forward with your life.
Victims of Medical Malpractice, Slip-and-Falls and Highway Accidents
Laws and procedures regarding personal injury and workers' compensation in Pennsylvania should be easy to understand, but often they are not. For this reason, your best assurance of success in filing an injury claim is the knowledge and experience of a skilled attorney.
Our Legal Skills Are at Your Disposal
These are the capabilities our lawyers bring to your case:
- Knowledge of personal injury law: We have handled hundreds of cases just like yours. We are confident we can help you.
- Evidence-gathering capabilities: We visit the accident scene, collect necessary documentation and work with outside experts when necessary.
- The ability to analyze complex problems: Motor vehicle accidents and medical malpractice injuries are not simple matters. We have the ability to absorb large amounts of information and arrive at the larger picture.
- Experience in plotting strategy: Personal injury law involves the art of understanding how the other side thinks. It is an important reason for our success.
- Solid oral and written communication skills: We keep you informed of the progress of your case. We never sugarcoat your chances.
Aggressive Philadelphia Workers' Compensation Attorneys
Our clients come to us from Philadelphia and surrounding counties, including parts of New Jersey and Delaware. People in this area know that when they are seriously injured, it's an advantage to have Aversa & Linn in their corner.
In legal matters, there is no substitute for knowledge of the law and experience. If you have been injured through no fault of your own, Philadelphia personal injury attorneys at Aversa & Linn may be able to help. For a free initial consultation, e-mail us or call us at 215-751-1717.